14 Jan 2013

Avo & Smoked Ham On Toast

Meal 4 - 13th Jan - Avo & Smoked Ham On Toast

It dawned on me that I may be slightly behind schedule in my challenge and if I'm going to see it through I will need to take advantage of lazy weekends at home. And so, still buzzing from yesterday's trip to the market, I embarked on my second 15 minute meal in 12 hours. Well 14 hours maybe. I selected a rather simple looking avocado and ham on toast breakfast number. And simple it so proved. I had already purchased some really fresh tomatoes and avocadoes from the aforementioned market trip, so it was a simple matter of toasting the bread (we went for soda bread) and then stacking on the tomato, ham and avocado. The tangy lemon and olive oil dressing was a perfect contrast to the rich creaminess of the avocado. Delish.

Lolz gave the dish 10/10 - said it could not be improved in any way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews